Protein-Packed Chickpea Tuna Mash
Want to amp up your protein?
Check out this super simple and protein-packed chickpea mash recipe.
The reason I love it is because it can be added to wraps and sandwiches for a hearty lunch or served with crackers as a protein-filled snack to help stabilize your blood sugar!
Here is what you will need…
Protein-Packed Tuna Chickpea Mash
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 can tuna
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp oil if mixture is too dry
- 1/4 red onion diced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Add chickpeas to a bowl and mash with a fork or put into a food processor and pulse
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients
- Adjust salt and seasoning to taste
- Serve on a wrap, sandwich, or crackers
Don’t forget to check out the cooking demo on YouTube here!