Golden Turmeric Granola
Sure, I love a classic granola but why not add some more flavour and nutrients to take it up a notch? I was creating this recipe and realized that it was missing something special so I added my Golden Milk mix to it for extra flavour and anti-inflammatory properties from the turmeric.
This recipe is really simple and you can easily modify the ingredients based on your preferences and what you have on hand!
Golden Turmeric Granola Recipe
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup raw walnuts, crushsed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup honey
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 generous tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp Golden Milk mix
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a larger mixing bowl
- Spread the mixture evenly across the baking sheet
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool and enjoy OR….
- If you want them to form into clusters, add the baking sheet to your freezer for about 30 minutes. The coconut oil will harder and create more of a cluster.