Quick and Simple Chili Kale Chips
Sometimes we just need a snack after dinner when watching the Bachelor or some Netflix. However, late night snack options aren’t always the healthiest. Yes, I love a good potato chip or candy but sometimes its nice to have a healthier option.
Kale chips are great because they are packed with nutrients like vitamin K and they are SUPER simple to make.
Here is what you will need…
- 1 large bunch kale, de-stemmed, washed, and dried
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Add add everything to a bowl and mix
- Lay the kale chips out flat (do not overlap or they will not cook well)
- If you accidentally added too much oil you can always pat some off with a towel
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes then flip and then cook for another 10 minutes
- Be sure to keep your eye on the kale for the second half as they can burn very easily!
- Let cool and enjoy!
Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel where we give you simple tutorials for each recipe!